Come Join a Team That Is Making a Difference in Healthcare Every Day!
At Stratasan, we believe that informed growth planning drives better strategic decision-making. We provide market intelligence and actionable insights that allow hospitals and health systems to thrive in the challenging healthcare market.
We're Always Looking for Bright, Ambitious, Team Players.
Sales Development Representative
If you’re comfortable in a high-energy technology growth company environment and are passionate about contributing to our cause and helping the Stratasan team win, we have a position for you. We are looking to add a Sales Development Representative to our rapidly growing Lead Generation Team. See first-hand how a growing company communicates with prospects and customers in an effort to continually add value to the healthcare ecosystem.
You’re hungry to learn, grow, and stretch beyond your comfort zone. You thrive in a team environment, have a competitive spirit, and have a will to win. You aren’t intimidated by challenges or mistakes, but instead, see them as opportunities to improve.
- Research prospective organizations to identify key stakeholders
- Adhere to a regular cadence of communication with prospective accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects in a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Schedule product demos, discovery calls, and face-to-face meetings for Account Executives
- Where necessary, support lead generation efforts such as trade shows, content generation and sharing, email marketing campaigns, marketing collateral, et al
Salary is based on relevant experience. You’ll be awarded with variable compensation for each successful discovery call scheduled and completed, plus a bonus based on the achievement of annual successful discovery call goal.
Predictable Revenue;Aaron Ross & Marylou Tyler
Strategic Resource Group Internship
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs, and can expect to gain valuable insight that can further interest in your chosen career field. In addition to office duties, you will have the opportunity to meet managers, executives, and C-suite members of the team.
Intern Requirement and Qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of organization
- Creativity & flexibility
- Some familiarity amongst the following areas:
- Operations Analytics
- Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Health Policy
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Running data queries with Stratasan’s internal platforms for analytics projects
- Designing and creating PowerPoint presentations for clients
- Utilizing Esri reports to gather community demographics
- Work on CHNAs by finding health assets available to communities
- Advanced Excel-to-PowerPoint interactions
- Analyzing community and facility surveys results
End of Summer Project Deliverable
You will be required to do the following as the end project for your internship:
- Write at least one blog on your experience with Stratasan and what you have learned while working here.
- Present to the company a project that you were tasked with and your findings.
The start and end date of this position are somewhat flexible based on your availability, but in general, it will run from May to September.
This is a paid position, $10/hour. Ideally, you’ll be able to work with the team 15-20 hours a week, but if you are available to work 40 hours we can discuss accommodating your availability with our workload.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com and:
- Provide your availability over the summer (number of hours available per week, when you can start, when you head back to school)
- Tell us why you think you would be a good fit for this internship.
- Share any projects that you have worked on in the past that might be relevant to this internship.
Stratasan is committed to building a culturally diverse internship program and strongly encourages applications from minorities, women, or members of other underrepresented groups.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn
We hustle. We care deeply about our work and achieving the company’s purpose, and we hold each other accountable for doing so. We trust one another, have fun together, and put the team first. We are Stratasan.
Our office is located in downtown Nashville, just steps away from the Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park. Our space is open and interactive, and we pride ourselves with having the best coffee around, sourced from a local roastery, Bongo Java.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only do we help hospitals and health systems grow strategically, but we are dedicated to the growth of our employees, both personally and professionally.
Everybody Makes the Coffee
We help where help is needed. Whether we’re asked to pitch in on an important call, run a meeting at the last minute, or make the morning coffee - everybody does what’s necessary to keep the engine running. We don’t believe in “pulling rank.”
Make Us Stronger
The toughest conversations, when approached with kindness and respect, yield the best outcomes for the business and the team. We don’t hide from tough conversations.
Seek First to Understand
We try to see other people’s perspective prior to sharing ours. We make a deliberate effort to see things from their point of view and refrain from judgement until we do. This goes for interaction with customers, colleagues, and prospects alike.
Assume Positive Intent
We believe it’s important to start from the assumption that people are good and that their intentions are positive. We believe this builds stronger and more trusting relationships.
We'll Figure it Out
We may not immediately have the answer to a question or solution to a problem, but we are always committed to finding one. We believe most challenges can become great opportunites - with a little brainstorming, thoughtful conversation, and a resourceful attitude. Whatever comes our way, We'll figure it out.
Our Success is My Success
We support one another, strive for the success of the team, and recognize that nothing is done alone.
Show Up Don't Quit
Whatever we are doing at Stratasan, we must first consciously Show Up; and when things are difficult we must convinces ourselves Don’t Quit.
Like What You See?
Check Out Our Latest UpdatesNews, Events and Trainings