Come Join a Team That Is Making a Difference in Healthcare Every Day!
At Stratasan, we believe that informed growth planning drives better strategic decision-making. We provide market intelligence and actionable insights that allow hospitals and health systems to thrive in the challenging healthcare market.
We're Always Looking for Bright, Ambitious, Team Players.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Product Advisor will be a Stratasan subject matter expert for medical billing All-Payers Claims Data (APCD). Additional experience with data such as EMR data or CMS data is a plus. This role will have key responsibilities for both Product Management and Sales/Growth. The Product responsibilities include understanding product viability pertaining to claims data, continued education on the evolving value of claims data, and the internal resource for best practices when generating insights from APCD. The Sales responsibilities include subject matter expertise within sales engagements as well as formulating and executing on sales support analyses.
The Product Advisor must be able to manage ambiguity and break complex tasks into actionable steps. They must be excellent problem solvers, think through barriers and deliver. They will be leveraged by every department as we continue to build our tools and services. Clear communications and managing competing expectations are crucial.
This position will report to Stratasan’s Vice President of Product Management and will work closely with our Data Services and Sales teams.
- In-depth knowledge of medical billing clearinghouse/claims data.
- Experience as a team lead or contributing team member to an all-payer claims data derive product
- Experience aggregating, modeling, analyzing commercial claims data: SQL expertise is preferred
- Experience or appetite for sales support
- 401k matching
- Healthcare coverage
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Growing company
- Located in downtown Nashville
Job Type: Full-time
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- claims data: 3 years (Preferred)
The Ops Engineer role at Stratasan has three primary functions: (1) Ensure the security and stability of the Stratasan application (2) Monitoring and metrics (3) Aiding the dev team with automated tests and continuous integration.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our stack, but we do already have a fairly sophisticated operations stack that uses Python 3, Docker, AWS, Terraform, ChatOps (via Slack), and Jenkins.
What We’re Looking For
- You have 3+ years experience building and maintaining operations o n AWS
- You have operational experience: you have created processes where none existed and have also identified opportunities to make existing processes better.
- You are proficient at automating tasks (via Python, shell scripts, configuration management tools like Salt, Ansible, or similar).
- Experience working in a regulated field, i.e. PCI, HIPAA, etc is helpful, but not required.
You will be acting as a friction-reducer and stability-enhancer, allowing our development team to focus on building out new features and improving our existing set of applications.
Ideally, you will help us keep up with industry best practices and help us to adopt new tools that will help us as they mature.
Areas in which you will assist:
- Monitoring and metrics (server status, error reporting, logging)
- Capacity planning for future growth
- Automation (deployment, scaling)
- Release engineering
- Security (on the server level and with AWS)
- Disaster recovery
- Overall system architecture (with an eye towards staying within the realms of AWS’s HIPPA compliant structures)
The pay scale on this will vary widely based on the experience you bring to the table, but it should range between $90-120k. We also have a matching 401k plan and group health insurance.
- We will perform a short phone screen to talk about your past experience, assess your ability to do the job, and give you an opportunity to ask questions about the position.
- If it appears to be a good fit, we will follow up with an on-site interview.
- All of our team completes a project before joining the team. You will be paid for your time at a rate you set.
- While we prefer a candidate local to Nashville or willing to relocate, this position is open to remote candidates. Our developer team is comprised of both remote and local employees and we work hard to keep all communication remote friendly.
If this sounds like a position that would be interesting to you email us at email@example.com. Send us a plain-text resume and a way we can contact you. If you have a GitHub or StackOverflow account, feel free to include that (but this is not required). We want to know about other projects you’ve worked on and enjoyed.
Administrative Coordinator duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to the organization. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately, delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative assistance for assigned projects (typing notes, editing documents)
- Answer and direct phone calls for the main number
- Organize and schedule team meetings/events, interviews, appointments with clients
- Scheduling/purchasing team lunches
- Maintain contact lists
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Assist with monthly credit card reconciliation
- Provide general support to visitors
- Coordinate office cleaning, maintenance, supplies, etc.
- Arrange shipping of marketing, sales, and other materials
- Schedule onboarding for new hires
- Backup other team members administrative duties (data documentation)
- Additional duties as assigned
- Previous experience as an office/administrative assistant is preferred
- Strong background in MS Office and Google Apps
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on patience, integrity, and sensitivity
- A great attitude and is willing to take on a variety of tasks to help meet company goals
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years, preferred
Reports to: SVP, Finance & Administration
Sales Development Representative
If you’re comfortable in a high-energy technology growth company environment and are passionate about contributing to our cause and helping the Stratasan team win, we have a position for you. We are looking to add a Sales Development Representative to our rapidly growing Lead Generation Team. See first-hand how a growing company communicates with prospects and customers in an effort to continually add value to the healthcare ecosystem.
You’re hungry to learn, grow, and stretch beyond your comfort zone. You thrive in a team environment, have a competitive spirit, and have a will to win. You aren’t intimidated by challenges or mistakes, but instead, see them as opportunities to improve.
- Research prospective organizations to identify key stakeholders
- Adhere to a regular cadence of communication with prospective accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects in a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Schedule product demos, discovery calls, and face-to-face meetings for Account Executives
- Where necessary, support lead generation efforts such as trade shows, content generation and sharing, email marketing campaigns, marketing collateral, et al
Salary is based on relevant experience. You’ll be awarded with variable compensation for each successful discovery call scheduled and completed, plus a bonus based on the achievement of annual successful discovery call goal.
Predictable Revenue; Aaron Ross & Marylou Tyler
Stratasan is committed to building a culturally team and strongly encourages applications from minorities, women, or members of other underrepresented groups.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hustle. We care deeply about our work and achieving the company’s purpose, and we hold each other accountable for doing so. We trust one another, have fun together, and put the team first. We are Stratasan.
Our office is located in downtown Nashville, just steps away from the Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park. Our space is open and interactive, and we pride ourselves with having the best coffee around, sourced from a local roastery, Bongo Java.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only do we help hospitals and health systems grow strategically, but we are dedicated to the growth of our employees, both personally and professionally.
Everybody Makes the Coffee
We help where help is needed. Whether we’re asked to pitch in on an important call, run a meeting at the last minute, or make the morning coffee - everybody does what’s necessary to keep the engine running. We don’t believe in “pulling rank.”
Make Us Stronger
The toughest conversations, when approached with kindness and respect, yield the best outcomes for the business and the team. We don’t hide from tough conversations.
Seek First to Understand
We try to see other people’s perspective prior to sharing ours. We make a deliberate effort to see things from their point of view and refrain from judgement until we do. This goes for interaction with customers, colleagues, and prospects alike.
Assume Positive Intent
We believe it’s important to start from the assumption that people are good and that their intentions are positive. We believe this builds stronger and more trusting relationships.
We'll Figure it Out
We may not immediately have the answer to a question or solution to a problem, but we are always committed to finding one. We believe most challenges can become great opportunites - with a little brainstorming, thoughtful conversation, and a resourceful attitude. Whatever comes our way, We'll figure it out.
Our Success is My Success
We support one another, strive for the success of the team, and recognize that nothing is done alone.
Show Up Don't Quit
Whatever we are doing at Stratasan, we must first consciously Show Up; and when things are difficult we must convinces ourselves Don’t Quit.
Like What You See?
Check Out Our Latest UpdatesNews, Events and Trainings