Wednesday, October 12 | 11 am ET | 10 am CT | 8 am PT
Using Data-Driven Projections to Adjust for Care-Setting Shifts
Join Michael Shipley, Senior Product Manager and Hank Neuhoff Vice President of Healthcare, both of data analytics company Stratasan | Syntellis, as they:
- Explore the cause and effect of care-setting shifts on hospitals;
- Examine the impact of shifts from in-patient (IP) to out-patient (OP) and ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) on common procedures; and
- Look at how data-driven projections can inform market-specific strategies to help hospitals and health systems manage shifts and secure revenue.
OUR LATEST ON-DEMAND WEBINAR → → →
Lee Ann Lambdin, Senior Vice President of Healthcare Strategy at Stratasan discusses how to:
- Analyze strategic planning data with and without COVID cases to determine growth opportunities
- Separate meaningful data trends from COVID anomalies
- Build a strategy that takes into consideration changes in how patients are consuming healthcare
Stratasan, Snapshot Interactive, and a panel of experts discuss a variety of healthcare marketing strategies.