Come Join a Team That Is Making a Difference in Healthcare Every Day!
At Stratasan, we believe that informed growth planning drives better strategic decision-making. We provide market intelligence and actionable insights that allow hospitals and health systems to thrive in the challenging healthcare market.
We’re Always Looking for Bright, Ambitious, Team Players to Join Us
Sales Development Representative, Nashville
We are looking to add a Sales Development Representative [SDR] to join our growing team. See first-hand how a growing tech company communicates with prospects and customers in an effort to continually add value to them and the healthcare ecosystem. Stratasan’s software and services provide market intelligence to hospitals and healthcare systems, equipping them to make better decisions, maximize strategic growth, and provide better care for their communities.
About the Role:
This is an entry-level position with potential for growth within the organization based on performance and interest. One of the greatest benefits to joining our team is tremendous training and support you will receive here: from entrepreneurs, to healthcare gurus, to techies, to sales and marketing whizzes — our team is chock full of people who are excited to help you excel here at Stratasan, and beyond!
- End goal: generate qualified leads to be passed along to sales team
- Research prospective organizations to identify key stakeholders
- Adhere to a regular cadence of communication (email and phone calls) with prospective accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects in a Customer Relationship Management system
- Schedule product demos, discovery calls, and face-to-face meetings for Account Executives
- Where necessary, support lead generation efforts such as trade shows, content generation and sharing, email campaigns, marketing collateral, et al.
You’re eager to learn, grow, and stretch beyond your comfort zone. You thrive in a team environment and are willing to tackle challenges. You see mistakes as opportunities to improve and are excited by the idea of continuous improvement and learning. Lastly, you’re comfortable in a high-energy technology growth company environment and are passionate about contributing to our cause and helping the Stratasan team succeed.
Salary is based on relevant experience. You’ll be awarded with variable compensation for each successful demo scheduled and completed, plus a bonus based on the achievement of annual successful demo goal. We also offer additional benefits, which you can read more about on this page.
Predictable Revenue; Aaron Ross & Marylou Tyler
About the People Who Work Here:
Whether we’re asked to pitch in on an important customer call, run a meeting at the last-minute, or make the morning coffee — everybody does what’s necessary to keep the engine running. We don’t hide from tough conversations and try to see other people’s perspective prior to sharing ours. We believe success favors the bold and encourage our team to continually stretch their comfort zone. Whatever we are doing at Stratasan, we must first consciously “Show Up”; and when things are difficult we must convince ourselves “Don’t Quit”.
Web Developer Intern, Summer 2017, Nashville
The Stratasan developer team is looking to hire an intern for the summer of 2017.
The ideal candidate is pursuing a Bachelors Degree in a technical field, though we’d happily consider candidates from other backgrounds with commensurate experience in software development.
We’re looking for
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong sense of organziation.
- Creativity & flexibility.
- Some familiarity amongst the following areas:
- Python or other comparable languages
- Django or comparable frameworks
- Postgresql or other RDBMSs
If you are not familiar with Python or Django, any similar modern language and framework is fine. We are more interested in candidates that are interested in web development and all that entails. Familiarity with how web pages work is more important than the specific language.
- You’ll be involved in most, if not all, code reviews. As professional developers, we read much more code than we write and want you to do the same.
- At the end of the summer, present a project of considerable size to the larger product team. We want you to learn throughout the summer and this will help demonstrate that.
- Above all we want you to be contributing to our production systems by the end of the summer.
The start and end date of this position is somewhat flexible based on your availability, but in general it will run from May to September.
This is a paid position, $10/hour. Ideally, you’ll be able to work with the team 15-20 hours a week, but if you are available to work 40 hours we can keep you busy.
Please send your application to email@example.com and:
- Provide your availability over the summer (number of hours available per week, when you can start, and when you head back to school).
- Tell us why you think you would be a good fit for this internship.
- Share any projects that you have worked on in the past that might be relevant to this internship.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn
We hustle. We care deeply about our work and achieving the company’s purpose, and we hold each other accountable for doing so. We trust one another, have fun together, and put the team first. We are Stratasan.
Our office is located in Germantown, Nashville, just steps away from the Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park. Our space is open and interactive, and we pride ourselves with having the best coffee around, sourced from a local roastery, Bongo Java.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only do we help hospitals and health systems grow strategically, but we are dedicated to the growth of our employees, both personally and professionally.
Everybody Makes the Coffee
We help where help is needed. Whether we’re asked to pitch in on an important call, run a meeting at the last minute, or make the morning coffee - everybody does what’s necessary to keep the engine running. We don’t believe in “pulling rank.”
Make Us Stronger
The toughest conversations, when approached with kindness and respect, yield the best outcomes for the business and the team. We don’t hide from tough conversations.
Seek First to Understand
We try to see other people’s perspective prior to sharing ours. We make a deliberate effort to see things from their point of view and refrain from judgement until we do. This goes for interaction with customers, colleagues, and prospects alike.
Assume Positive Intent
We believe it’s important to start from the assumption that people are good and that their intentions are positive. We believe this builds stronger and more trusting relationships.
Punch Above Your Weight Class
We grow by doing things that challenge us. We believe success favors the bold; we encourage our team to continually stretch out of their comfort zones. Good athletes become great by competing against those better than them.
Our Success is My Success
We support one another, strive for the success of the team, and recognize that nothing is done alone.
Show Up Don't Quit
Whatever we are doing at Stratasan, we must first consciously Show Up; and when things are difficult we must convinces ourselves Don’t Quit.
Like What You See?
Check Out Our Latest UpdatesNews, Events and Trainings