Come Join a Team That Is Making a Difference in Healthcare Every Day!
At Stratasan, we believe that informed growth planning drives better strategic decision-making. We provide market intelligence and actionable insights that allow hospitals and health systems to thrive in the challenging healthcare market.
We’re Always Looking for Bright, Ambitious, Team Players to Join Us
GIS Analyst, Nashville
We are looking to add a GIS Analyst to join our growing team. As a member of the Strategic Resources Group [SRG], a GIS Analyst at Stratasan has two primary functions: (1) Create, manage, and collaborate on maps and product deliverables using ArcMap, (2) Pull data from Stratasan’s application, client data submissions, and other data.
Overview of Position:
(1) Create, manage, and collaborate on maps and product deliverables using ArcMap:
- The primary focus of the GIS Analyst position is producing maps for the SRG project work
- Map work will match the Stratasan GIS template scheme but will cover many wide-ranging themes within the healthcare vertical
- Through collaboration with other analysts in SRG, the GIS Analysts will create map-based products which will be used in all product deliverables
(2) Pull data from Stratasan’s application, client data submissions, and other data.
- Use the Microsoft Office Suite to edit and format data for mapping and client deliverables/presentations
- Querie, pull, and format the various forms of healthcare data that fall within Stratasan’s specialty
- Format data and maps into the Stratasan deliverable format
- Present and communicate with clients regarding project work
To apply, email Stephanie Johnson at email@example.com.
Desired Background and Skills:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience working with Esri’s ArcMap Desktop Application (College and Certificate Program work qualifies)
- A portfolio of previous GIS project work will be requested
- Strong background working with excel and database management
- Ability to solve problems and work through issues independently as well as being a contributing member in a collaborative team-based environment
- The ability to work on multiple projects for multiple clients at once
- Strong descriptive and informative communication skills
Desired Team Traits
- Ability to work on a large team (12-15 people) and maintain a collaborative approach to projects
- Possess outstanding communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and productive under pressure
- Desire to own and improve on Stratasan’s project deliverables
- Experience with the following ArcMap extensions: Spatial Analyst, Network Analyst, Business Analyst as well as ArcGIS Online experience
- Experience with SPSS or similar statistical programs
- Any kind of experience with the Healthcare industry
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn
We hustle. We care deeply about our work and achieving the company’s purpose, and we hold each other accountable for doing so. We trust one another, have fun together, and put the team first. We are Stratasan.
Our office is located in Germantown, Nashville, just steps away from the Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park. Our space is open and interactive, and we pride ourselves with having the best coffee around, sourced from a local roastery, Bongo Java.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only do we help hospitals and health systems grow strategically, but we are dedicated to the growth of our employees, both personally and professionally.
Everybody Makes the Coffee
We help where help is needed. Whether we’re asked to pitch in on an important call, run a meeting at the last minute, or make the morning coffee - everybody does what’s necessary to keep the engine running. We don’t believe in “pulling rank.”
Make Us Stronger
The toughest conversations, when approached with kindness and respect, yield the best outcomes for the business and the team. We don’t hide from tough conversations.
Seek First to Understand
We try to see other people’s perspective prior to sharing ours. We make a deliberate effort to see things from their point of view and refrain from judgement until we do. This goes for interaction with customers, colleagues, and prospects alike.
Assume Positive Intent
We believe it’s important to start from the assumption that people are good and that their intentions are positive. We believe this builds stronger and more trusting relationships.
Punch Above Your Weight Class
We grow by doing things that challenge us. We believe success favors the bold; we encourage our team to continually stretch out of their comfort zones. Good athletes become great by competing against those better than them.
Our Success is My Success
We support one another, strive for the success of the team, and recognize that nothing is done alone.
Show Up Don't Quit
Whatever we are doing at Stratasan, we must first consciously Show Up; and when things are difficult we must convinces ourselves Don’t Quit.
Like What You See?
Check Out Our Latest UpdatesNews, Events and Trainings